Daily Sunshine Coast News
Sunshine Coast Daily news
- Ex-Bronco expecting best final since 1989
- Work begins on Caloundra South, and its 20,000 homes
- Footy fans warned of dangers of ticket reselling
- WE SAY: Aura draws an end to old Coast
- Sheraton owners to run food festival
- Consistency to improve with easterly swell
- Head to the Noosa River for fish staples
- Foodies rejoice at decision, look to future
- Zoning regulation stalls Aldi's Sunshine Coast expansion
- Karl Stefanovic gets a kick out of Sunshine Coast
DUAL premiership-winning Bronco Willie Carne says Sunday?s grand final between Brisbane and the Cowboys will be the most entertaining decider since 1989.
YOU may know it as Caloundra South but the Coast?s new city, set to be the size of Gladstone, will be offically called Aura.
FANS desperate to secure tickets to this weekend?s NRL and AFL grand finals are being urged by consumer lawyers to remember the ?Four T?s? of ticket sales
THE official launch of the 50,000 population subdivision south of Caloundra to be known as Aura marks a watershed moment in the Sunshine Coast?s history.
THE owners of Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa have won their bid for sponsorship to run a Noosa food and wine festival in May 2016.
THIS past week was unexceptional, apart from some spring storms and moments of brilliant weather.
BEING the last week of school holidays and with the weather improving it'll be a great week to take the kids fishing either in a boat or off the bank somewhere
RESTAURANT owners, farmers, hospitality, tourism and other businesses in the Noosa region were highly likely to back Tourism Noosa?s festival funding decision.
GERMAN supermarket giant Aldi is circling the Sunshine Coast desperately looking for land to open new stores.
Sunshine Coast embraces Today Show crew like royalty at Moffat Beach during live broadcast. The same couldn't be said for Millie the cow.